POLO belt skimmers, series BSK, are used to remove non-emulsified, floating oil from liquids, such as water or cooling lubricant emulsions. High level fluctuations in the tank can be achieved.
Cooling lubricant care devices / Oil skimmers
Care is the be-all and end-all
Even after perfect filtration, there may be a need for further “care” of the coolant so that it achieves an even longer service life.
The task of coolant care devices to remove foreign oils and ultra-fine impurities from the clean tank. These systems prevent floating foreign oils obstructing the “breathing” of cooling lubricant. This ensures a longer service life of the emulsion. Without cooling lubricant care devices, bacteria formation would increasing causing the cooling lubricant to “go bad”.
Advantages of cooling lubricant care devices
- Small space required
- Removal of fine particles (GG/aluminium flitter)
- Removal of foreign oils
- Simple installation
- Can be retrofitted at any time
- Mobile application
- Agglomeration of very ultra-fine particles
Areas of application of cooling lubricant care devices
- Scrubbing processes (foreign oil)
- Ultra-fine grinding processes
- Machining of grey cast iron or aluminium
Advantages of oil skimmers / surface skimmers
- Low investment costs
- Easy to clean and practically maintenance-free
- Easy to retrofit (e.g. with magnetic base)
- Low energy consumption
- Longer service life of the medium
- Removes harmful foreign oils
Areas of application of oil skimmers / surface skimmers
On all systems that have a problem of floating foreign oils.